Incident at Bidor, Perak 2007

Post by:
Purple_carrot
-------------------

It was on 8 December 2007, my birthday. At that time my college had a program called “Sunathon” (an event where we had to help with circumcising children) at Bidor, Perak. The area is like a village (kampong) area, and the house is not large and very near the forest. So we were divided to stay with the villagers as “anak angkat” (adopted child), and most of the villager’s sons or daughters were working or studying, so mostly they were alone.

I don’t know how, but I guess it is bad luck because I and another friend got the village chieftain as our adopted parent. Both I and my friend have to sleep in 1 room because the house is not that big. So I and my friend straight away got ready to sleep because tomorrow would be a rough day, so we need plenty of rest.

That night, I receive a lot of calls and SMS from my family and friends due to my birthday. After that, both of us go to sleep. After a while, my friend heard a sound outside the window. He taught it was nothing, or a cat fight, so he resumed his sleep, but after a while he heard the sound again, louder and louder each time! He tried to wake me up a few times, but I was dead tired. So in the end, he can’t sleep well enough.

In the morning, I notice his face was a bit pale, but I thought it is normal after sleep. He also did not say much during the day, and he told me about it during the event itself. He did not have enough sleep because of that incident. Luckily there were no injuries inflicted on any of the children during the circumcision that was done by him.

0 comments added:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 The Black Book | by TNB