Frasers Hill

Post by:
ChindiAnna
-------------

My friends and I were in my friends apartment in Frasers Hill. It was sort of like a school trip as a few teachers were also there, though not in the same exact apartment.

Without our teachers knowing, we decided to walk to town to buy liquor one night at around 10pm. There were 10 of us, equal number of boys and girls.

I was walking in front with the boys, all carrying torch lights, while the remaining girls followed close behind us, holding each others hands.

Suddenly the girl on the far left of the group looked towards the girl on the other end and saw something. She got so scared that she whispered it to the friend right next to her. The news traveled up until the girl on the far right, who upon hearing the news, she looked to her right. She saw a pair of boots walking beside her.

She fainted out of shock. That was when me and the boys found out what happened, as we were busy talking and laughing loudly, oblivious to what had been going on behind us.

We quickly walked towards town as we did not dare to turn back. There were not much streetlights on the way back behind us. All of us did not dare to talk to each other till we reached town.

When we finally reached town and decided to go back to the apartment, the girl who was closest to the walking boots was so scared until all the guys had to take turns to carry her.

As soon as we arrived at the apartment, we all went to bed straight away. I however was awake the whole night as I heard this constant knocking sound on the window. I got scared and tried hard to fall asleep.

The next morning when my friend were taking pictures of us, she suddenly at one point looked away and turned off her camera. When we asked her what happened, she said she might have seen something. Nobody seemed to dare to ask to take a look at the photo.

The next day, I decided that since I was the only one who wasn't scared, I thought that I wanted to have a look at what she saw. Unfortunately my friend had deleted that photo, whatever it was.

0 comments added:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 The Black Book | by TNB