Red MCKK Train

Post sent in by:
Michi Kinokawa
-----------------

This happened in MCKK (Malay College Kuala Kangsar) Now there's rumors that the hostel inside the college been painted in red after the incident happened when i was in standard 3.

My school did a tour for a motivation session. There were 20+ students including me. We stayed in that hostel for 3 days and 2 nights.

On the first day, we felt like it was fun to learn about this old town in the middle of Kuala Kangsar town. So at night after me and one of my friend didn't feel like we wanted to go to sleep early after we had our dinner. We walked towards a tennis court which was about 100 feet away from the dorm. We sat near there and we were busy complaining about school. I just joined a choir at that time so that was the topic of our conversation.

After few hours of talking and laughing, suddenly there was a sharp drop in temperature which caused both of us to get goosebumps. We felt that it was weird so we decided to continue talking in front of our dorm.

So we reached the dorm. His room was just beside my room, which is the door facing the tennis court.

Then as we were talking, we saw 2 people walking towards the tennis court holding a tennis bag. We watch them play from afar and they're pretty good at it. After a while we decided to watch them closer. But once we got to the tennis court, we saw nothing! They disappeared. We figured maybe we were just hallucinating because it was 1am and we were sleepy, our eyes were blurry. We went back to our dorms thinking that they had already left.

While we were talking again, we saw that the same two people kept playing tennis, uninterrupted. Then this time we ran towards the court to watch it closer... And once we reached there again, there was nobody there. They disappeared like a wisp of smoke. We only saw the ball drop and bounce on the floor.

We both got freaked out and went to our dorm and slept.

The next day, both of us went to the teachers office and told them what we saw that night. They thought we were bluffing them. But the principal of the college found out about what we said and told us that actually what we saw that night were they are the best tennis players in that college. I felt a bit relieved at this news, but it was cut short when he announced to us that those two students had died a long time ago.

Rumors had been told that both of them commited suicide because parents won't let them get involved in sports.

On the 2nd night, both of us afraid to go far from our dorm. We were still staying up late as usual and minding our own business.

Suddenly at around 2am, my friend muttered something weird. Something about leaving the place. Leaving the parents and everything. I was shocked with the sudden confession, and at the same time he cried a lot.

So after I gave him advice, we decided to sleep. His room is right next door. We were about to go into our rooms when suddenly out of nowhere, there was this bright red blinding light. I even heard the sound of a train coming towards us. I was paralyzed with fear, I stood rooted to the spot. There was a train in front of the dorm and it stopped right in front of us!

My friend walked closer to it to probably have a look, while glancing at me. The door opened and the red light blinded my vision completely.

The train was not a normal train, it was probably used to transport heavy materials of some sort.

Soon after that, the train just disappeared. Of course, us being 9-year-olds, we didn't think it was something out of the ordinary. I was going to talk to my friend about it but I noticed that he disappeared. He went missing out of nowhere.

That night I woke up a few people to help search from him. The search lasted till morning. Even the press and police came.

It was amidst that chaotic time that we found out that during the Japanese occupation, the area we were standing on was a railroad, and the trains that used to come by here were Japanese-owned. The exact spot that we saw the train, there used to be train tracks.

Even until now, my friend is still listed as missing, 15 years later. And apparently now that hostel has been painted red and is off-limits to anybody.

5 comments added:

Anonymous said...

my first hand experience on such matters is not that eerie but its true. I will tell it after I read some more encounters by others. insyaallah.

tansrimat said...

WTF! That dorm you talked about is Dorm 20 of MCKK's West Wing. I spent 3 years there, exactly in that dorm, and my bed was right smack besides the window facing the tennis court, in front of the prefect's cubicle - less than 5 meters from the tennis court. And I've never seen any ghost there. Although there were plenty of creatures roaming the night, visiting certain beds.

But that's another story.

mie said...

im a dorm 21 member, class of 2000. but nevr experienced anything weird there too...

p/s: Ada hidden tunnel in-front of my dorm at the courtyard. Covered by bricks now.Guess is it true?

-pkme-
Mie...............
-ingin bersara muda & bersara kaya? caranya di bawah ini. Check it out!-
www.suhaimi7figures.blogspot.com

buih said...

tak authentic la cerita nih.

must hear first hand from budak kolet..baru real..

Syarif said...

i was a prefect in that dorm.

did have some "weird" encounters (more into sounds and smells) - but no trains in front of the dorm.

Post a Comment

 
©2009 The Black Book | by TNB