The Room

Post by:
Sara de Souza
---------------

I have a relative who can "see" spirits. I came to know about her ability a few years ago when she and her family came over to my house after so long of not seeing each other.

She told me that she has a "girl" following her around. She also explained that she looks like an ordinary person, only she is a bit transparent. "She" did not follow my relative inside the house though, apparently that means that our house is "clean."

My relative told me that she was sitting on the concrete column where the postbox was that night. My brother and a few cousins just came back from somewhere, and my relative noticed that the girl was looking at my brother as they came into the house.

Scary thought, it spooked my brother out when my relative told him.

That night I was supposed to sleep in the guest room with her. But because at that time I had a strong addiction to Ragnarok Online (lol) I was up in my room at about 2am still playing the game. I didn't want to play in the guest room because I didn't want to wake her up. Suddenly she came up to my room, looking really groggy, asking me if I was coming down to sleep anytime soon. I told her I'll finish up and go to sleep. She went back to the room.

Of course, I was hoping that she was fast asleep and continued my game and without realizing it was 4am. She came back up to my room and asked me again if I was going to sleep. She looked like she was clearly bugged by something. I asked her what's wrong.

"I felt something outside the window." she said. And for her to feel spooked out by something even when she has a "girl" following her around, I figured it was something... not very nice.

I turned off my laptop and went back down to sleep in the guestroom with her.

Fortunately for me (and unfortunate for you readers) I did not feel anything when I slept in that room. I think my relative did not sleep the whole night though.


But for the record, I never liked that room anyway. I don't have any form of 6th sense but I always felt like that room is... Weird. And that experience with my relative proved me right.

I will keep you guys posted in any event that something "interesting" comes up.


Also, I would also like to point out that there had been a few occasions that I notice she leaves the seat next to her empty whenever she sits down. She even told me once not to sit with her because "she" was sitting there.

Spooky. I wonder how it's like to have "something" follow you around all the time.

1 comments added:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's her twin who died at birth? Erm I read this from one Anne Rice book :P

Post a Comment

 
©2009 The Black Book | by TNB