Clowns

Post by:
Purple_carrot
---------------

I wonder why some people are afraid of clowns. Some of them are really funny, and some of them are really dumb, but until now, they are still afraid of them, even adults! It is called coulrophobia, which means fear of clowns.

I’m going to share my friends experience for this. There is a story about a clown, called “It” the clown. Most of the children developed this phobia mostly because of this movie. Well, for my friend’s case, he got scared until now when he sees a clown, human or statue, he always hide behind me and ask me to go somewhere else. I wonder why?

Until one day, he told me his story. There is one night when he was small, he was having a very nice dream about going to a circus. He saw a very funny clown acting for the audience, but the audience said the clown was a fool. All of a sudden, the clown suddenly snapped. His teeth became bigger like a shark and started to devour the people who had laughed at him and everything fell into havoc. He awoke from his nightmare and thought it was just a dream.

The next day, when he was having his bath, he heard an evil laugh, but he thought it was his sister or brother but no one was home. On the same day when he was having his nap, he had the same dream again, but this time the clown was calling for him but he won’t come. He woke up again, but nothing happened. He also heard a balloon pop a few times in his room when he was studying. Sometimes, when he is alone, he heard the honk from a horn that clowns always use.

The last time he got the same dream, the clown asked him to look below. He woke up again in fear. At first, he didn’t understand what it means, but then he saw a smoke under his bed. He got curious, but at the same time he was scared. So he took his baseball bat with him while peeking underneath his bed. He saw…a clown figure under it, and it always calls out “Come play with me.” He was scared so he smacked the figure into bits, but the sounds kept coming and coming.

The next day, he saw the same figure in his closet, but it got much bigger. He so got scared that he told his parents, and I’m not sure what happen after that…I forgot.

He got freaked out, and every time he sees a clown, he starts to tremble, and he always tries to hide behind people and ask them to protect him. I don’t know what happened since then because I lost contact with him, and I’m not sure if he is still afraid of clowns.

0 comments added:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 The Black Book | by TNB