Old Sungai Penchala House

Story told by:
Nicolas Nathan
---------------

My friends and I were out ghost hunting again sometime last year. We were visiting this really run-down house deep within the Sungai Penchala area. The roads were really narrow and the were trees all around us, typical of a kampung/rural area.

When we got there we parked our cars and got out. I had two friends in my car, whom I'll name A and B.

There were 4 more people in the other car whom I'm not really familiar with. But since they were ghost hunters and, A's friends, I thought everything would be okay.

I was wrong.

They were a complete bunch of idiots.

Well, when we got out of the car, we started looking for a way to go into the house. However, we couldn't find any. The gates and walls were just too high. On our right was a steep hill.

Feeling bored, one of those idiots started throwing rocks into the forest. The moment I saw that, immediately started praying "Please don't let anything happen."

Suddenly we heard a faint scream coming from somewhere in the forest. When he first heard it, we immediately froze. All of us looked at each other and kept ourselves focused. We were all hoping it was just our imagination.

There was another scream, this time much louder and more audible. It was as if the person, or whatever it was, was near us. The scream was followed by the sound of dogs barking really loudly. And really ferociously.

All of us jumped into the cars and quickly drove off as fast as we could.

0 comments added:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 The Black Book | by TNB