Hung Up

Story told by:
Sara de Souza
---------------

I heard this following story from a friend of mine.

"This happened one night while I was sleeping. A loud piercing scream was coming from my brothers room. I quickly got out of my bed, took my tennis racket to use as a weapon in case anything happened, and slowly opened my door. I saw nothing. I quickly opened my brother's room door, which was just opposite mine and looked in.

At that moment my parents too were already standing there in his room. We saw my brother looking up, eyes wide open with fear and sweating profusely. My mother quickly went to comfort him and asked what was wrong.

All he said was, "there's a man hanging from my fan."

Of course, by the time we got there, there was nothing indicating there was anything else in the room other than him.

He slept in my room that night. That is, if he did get any sleep that night. I wouldn't know, I slept like a rock haha. Took him months to be able to go back to sleep in his own room. Even then, he sleeps with the light on even until now."

0 comments added:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 The Black Book | by TNB